CLICK HERE to view/save/print the 2013 Registration Form! (PDF) or Register Online
• The registration DEADLINE is April 30th, 2013.
• Coming from far away? Try flying into Bradley International Airport (closest option) or Boston Logan International Airport and take the Valley Transporter to campus!
On Friday afternoon/evening, all participants are invited to attend a concert at Tanglewood (tickets will be an additional $65). Information on the concert is forthcoming. Please indicate your interest on the Registration Form.
Please choose 2-3 pieces from each of the ensemble lists to prepare for the sessions. You may wish to purchase all scores for your own study during the week.
- Percy Grainger, Lincolnshire Posy I, II, V (Fennell)
- Gustav Holst, First Suite in Eb
- Anne McGinty, The Red Balloon
- Darius Milhaud, Suite Francaise [all]
- Frank Erickson, Air for Band
- Morten Lauridsen, O Magnum Mysterium (Reynolds)
- Randall Thompson, Alleluia (Buckley)
Please purchase all pieces. Those on the choral track should focus on 3-4 pieces to conduct; those on the wind track and should choose 1-2 pieces to conduct.
Requiem, K. 626, W. A. Mozart (Dover full score)
- Annie Laurie, Shaw-Parker (Alfred Publishing)
- Jubilate Deo, Benjamin Britten (Oxford University Press)
- Die Nachtigall, Felix Mendelssohn (cpdl.org)
- Glory to God in the Highest, Randall Thompson (E.C. Schirmer)